Wednesday, November 29, 2017

28A - Your Exit Strategy


1) I intend to work in this business for the remainder of my time at UF. Then I plan to find a fitting replacement that will be on-campus upon my graduation. My business is non-profit, so the step down from the founder/CEO role will be simple once the correct replacement is found.

2) I like this exit strategy because I believe that through this strategy, the legacy of the campus co-op will live on through generations at the University of Florida.

3) I believe that my exit strategy has slightly influenced my creative process. My business will be more of an organization/community effort so I never felt that I would hold full responsibility for the company rather that I would be a moving part in the collaborative effort. This would make me feel more secure stepping down, because I would know that more like-minded people will be there to happily replace me.

1 comment:

  1. Erika,

    Well done! I like your exit strategy a lot because as you stated, like minded students will take over and keep it going, all while fine tuning it and changing it to only make it better. I think many businesses should be around for those to enjoy even after they are done with it. Helping each other out in the world is very important! It keeps the ideas flowing for the next generation

    ReplyDelete